A BIG part of what we do is education based. We believe that education is vital to ensure that as many as possible in our community share our passion and understand the need to protect Jersey’s trees for years to come.
Our Education Officer runs educational activities and sessions to this end, FREE OF CHARGE, for schools and organisations on demand.
Additionally we are engaged in various educational initiatives:
- Jersey Dairy partnership ‘Life on the Hedge’ workshops open to Island primary schools.
- ‘Forgotten Forest’ guided walks through Island woodlands.
- Plant native tree seed workshops.
- National Tree Week: presentations and workshops to Island schools.
- Jersey Dairy ‘Day on the Hedge’: sessions for young people on Island hedgerows.
- Adelina Wood: secondary school age workshops identifying native tree species.
- Bespoke sessions tailored to the group’s individual requirements!
If your school or community group is interested, you can come to us,
Contact Michel Morel on 857611 or firstname.lastname@example.org or we can come to you!